Outside my window... Cloudy 55 degrees
I am thinking... about all the things we need to do before we move (in less 15 days!) and how so little time we have left :(
I am thankful for... being a mother. The most difficult role yet but definitely one of the most rewarding job. Ever.
From the kitchen... halfway done Moussaka for dinner this evening.
I am wearing... purple blouse, jeans
I am (sporadically) reading... Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson
I am hoping/praying... Hubby is doing well on his 2nd day of DLPT.
I am hearing... Nathaniel playing with my house slippers. And yes, I am currently wearing.
Around the house... toys
One of my favorite things... new adventures. Change is scary but it is also a great opportunity for growth.
Inspired by the
A few plans for the rest of the week...
- TMO coming over tomorrow afternoon to look at our stuff so they would have a better idea of how much boxes they would need.
- Start painting over Nathaniel's nursery :(
- A friend from church coming over to finish beautifying/cleaning/weeding our yard on Friday night
- Hubby's PFT on Saturday morning (but he also told me this morning that it was probably moved to Friday morning).
- Area wide breakfast at church on Saturday morning
- Kayaking on Saturday afternoon; finally using my birthday gift from last August
- Dinner with a friend and his family on Saturday night
- Spring Fling/Family Party at Hubby's work on Sunday; still debating whether we should go and if I should enter the dessert competition
- Third year wedding anniversary on Monday and a dinner date with Hubby
- Mom and Hubby's best friend arrive in town on Tuesday for Hubby's graduation week
Here is a picture I am sharing... 5.07.11 How adorable is this baby boy? I just love his curls. (Photoshoot from last Saturday)
Linking up to:
Life with My 3 Boybarians: Sweet Shot Tuesday
Leigh vs. Laundry: 52 Weeks of Happiness