Outside my window... Rainy 52 degrees
I am thinking... about how nice to have family and friends visiting us!
I am thankful for... My husband passing his DLPT, graduating with honors, and also receiving his AA in World Studies.
From the kitchen... leftover from Fish House for our anniversary dinner date last night. The food was sooooo delicious!
I am wearing... jeans, long sleeves
I am reading... nothing :(
I am hoping... It stops raining this afternoon/early evening so we could all go to the Farmer's Market.
I am hearing... The dishwasher because I forgot to run last night. Ooopss.
Around the house... it's clean and neat right now since the Monster is still asleep :)
One of my favorite things... seafood. Yum!
Inspired by the
A few plans for the rest of the week...
- Picking up my Mom and Bernie at the airport in a couple hours
- Farmer's Market this afternoon if weather permits
- Last class picnic with Hubby's co-workers tomorrow afternoon
- Hubby's graduation Thursday morning
- Sight seeing on Friday
- Mom and Bernie leaves on Saturday :(
- Our last Sunday at Church :(
- TMO packs our stuff on Tuesday!
Linking up to:
Life with My 3 Boybarians: Sweet Shot Tuesday