With a pretty decent stocked pantry, I can almost guarantee you can make this for dinner tonight.
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more for grates
- 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne (more if you want it really spicy)
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (about 3 pounds total)
Combine all the ingredients except for pork in a small bowl until a paste forms. Coat pork chops with paste mixture; cover and marinade in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
Set the grill to medium-high heat; clean and lightly oil the hot grates. Grill pork, covered, for about 3-5 minutes per side depending on the thickness. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.