Without prompting, ask your child these questions and write down exactly what he/she say. Link up your post below so we can all see one another's answers! And remember to add link back to your hosts: Sarah Isis and Diana so we can see your child(ren)'s sweet and silly answers!
An InLinkz Link-up
Nathaniel, 5 and half years old.
1. What is something your daddy always says to you?
2. What makes your daddy happy?
Maybe if I do something good
3. What makes your daddy sad?
I think if Mama, me or Amelia died
4. How does your daddy make you laugh?
I don't really know
5. What was your daddy like when he was a child?
Maybe... kinda... cool?
6. How old is your daddy?
7. How tall is your daddy?
6 (pointing at our growth chart ruler, which means 6 feet)
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
I don't really know either.
9. What does your daddy do when you're not around?
Watch football. Or whatever he wants to.
10. If your daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Playing at the circus without make up or mask or wig or make his hair colorful.
11. What is your daddy really good at?
Being brave when he gets a shot
12. What is your daddy not very good at?
I don't know
13. What does your daddy do for a job?
Marine. He fights bad guys.
14.What is your daddy's favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your daddy?
Because he graduated from work, which means he did everything good.
16. If your daddy were a character, who would he be?
Baymax---but just the voice. Not the Baymax, baymax.
17. What do you and your daddy do together?
Play on your bed
18. How are you and your daddy the same?
We both liked going to Chuck E Cheese when we were kids. I don't really know. Wow, I don't know a lot about Daddy!
19. How are you and your daddy different?
20. How do you know your daddy loves you?
He takes me to Chuck E Cheese.
21. What does your daddy like the most about your mom?
22. Where is your daddy's favorite place to go?
23. How old was your daddy when you were born?