Every year on Nathaniel's birthday, we ask him the same 20 questions.
1. What is your favorite color? Green
2. What is your favorite toy? Remote Control car
3. What is your favorite fruit? Apple
4. What is your favorite TV show? America's Funniest Video
5. What is your favorite movie? The Cat in the Hat
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? Cardigan
7. What is your favorite animal? Rhinos
8. What is your favorite song? Power Rangers song
9. What is your favorite book? Spider-Man Look and Find
10. Who is your best friend? Nikolai and Emilee
11. What is your favorite food? Sinigang (Pork Tamarind Soup)
12. What is your favorite drink? Juice: Pear and Mango
13. What is your favorite sport? Soccer
14. What do you pray for at night? Thankful for fire alarms
15. What are you afraid of? Zombies
16. What is your favorite game? Disney Infinity
17. What is your favorite thing to play outside? Play with his RC car
18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
19. What do you sleep with at night? All his stuffed toys (except the ones with holes)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Chef
Four Years Old: 20 Questions
Three Years Old: 20 Questions.
Monday, December 15, 2014
Friday, November 28, 2014
Yesterday was our first Thanksgiving here in North Carolina. We unfortunately took a lot of shortcut this year since we didn't grocery shop until Tuesday when we came back from Dahlonega, GA (where I shot a wedding session). We were also supposed to host two single Marines but they bailed on us at the last minute. They missed out on some really good food!
Thankfully, Nathaniel's friend Emilee from the school bus and her mom Aranda joined us for Thanksgiving breakfast. The kids had a great time playing together and I enjoyed getting to know Aranda a little better. I am so sad that I am just now meeting her and they are moving soon. :'(
It was also Amelia's first Thanksgiving. She missed Thanksgiving lunch since she fell asleep but she made up for it during dinner. Baby Girl loved turkey (which Nathaniel named Fatty McFatterson) and cheesy broccoli rice casserole.
Anyone recognize her bib?
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Weight: 19 lbs 14 oz (51st percentile)
Height: 28 3/5 inches (82nd percentile)
Head Circumference: 17 3/4 inches (79th percentile)
Amelia had her nine month old Well Baby Visit today. She is healthy and reaching her developmental milestones on track. We switched from TriCare Standard to Prime so we are now being seen at the Naval hospital on base. The drop in weight could be due to the different scale but we are going back next month for a weight check just to be sure. I remember Nathaniel doing this exact same thing (also at nine months!) once he started being mobile.