Originally written on December 15, 2012. His actual 3rd birthday.
Nathaniel turned three years old today! We celebrated his birthday with family and friends with a Spider-Man party, of course. I cannot wait to share all the little details of his party but for now, we are enjoying this little boy and the company of my Mom, sister and kids, and friend Sheila. They are visiting us from Indiana this weekend, especially just for Nathaniel's birthday! We are so blessed and thankful to have a very loved boy.
Nathaniel has a very strong willed personality and I struggle everyday with finding the right balance of disciplining and correcting him without crushing his joyful spirit. He is the sweetest boy I've ever met and often says how much he loves us. He is always hugging and giving us kisses. It isn't always raising Nathaniel but I could not imagine being a Mommy to anybody else. I am so, so thankful that God chose me to be his earthly parent.
1. What is your favorite color? Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Spider-Man
3. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries, cookies.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Spider-Man
5. What is your favorite movie? Spider-Man
6. What is our favorite thing to wear? Spider-Man
7. What is your favorite animal? Monkey, giraffe, our dog Riley.
8. What is your favorite song? Spider-Man song
9. What is your favorite book? Spider-Man, Captain Flinn and Pirate Dinosaurs
10. Who is your best friend? Lance, Brooklyn, Adam.
11. What is your favorite food? Mac and cheese, plants
12. What is your favorite drink? Milk
13. What is your favorite sport? Baseball
14. What do you pray for at night? Spider-Man
15. What are you afraid of? Aliens
16. What is your favorite game? Play with toys
17. What is your favorite thing to play outside? Baseball
18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas Time
19. What do you sleep with at night? Mr. Calimlim (bear), Spider-Man blanket, picture, and pillow; Mr. Bee
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Spider-Man