Without prompting, ask your child these questions and write down exactly what he/she say. Link up your post below so we can all see one another's answers! And remember to add link back to your hosts: Sarah Isis and Diana so we can see your child(ren)'s sweet and silly answers!
Nathaniel, 5 years old
1. What is something your mom always says to you?
Bad words when I do something bad. Like 'shut up.' (Yikes!)
2. What makes your mom happy?
When I do something nice. Like watering the garden.
3. What makes your mom sad?
When I gave you that piggy bank shoe on Christmas (they were tears of joy!)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
I don't know
5. What was your mom like when she was a child?
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Take me to places
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Watch scary movies
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Because you ate something that you are allergic to. I don't even know what famous means.
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Doctor (I'm sorry babe but Mama is just a nurse)
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Everything because I love you so much!
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Go to fun places
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have black hair
19. How are you and your mom different?
You're bigger than me. Because you're a grown up and I'm a kid. You have bigger feet than me!
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Uh, hello you take me to fun places. You cook for me. You take care of me!
21. What does your mom like the most about your dad?
He gives you flowers.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
"I love you all the time!"